Inventory monitors balances, performs cycle counts, reviews inventory transaction history, and accesses lot/serial tracking reports.A fully integrated part of the MFG/PRO system, the inventory control module receives transactions from other MFG/PRO modules and provides balance and availability information wherever needed.
?(APM (Advanced Pricing Management
In the era of increasingly thin margins, fast and effective management of pricing policies is critical to your ability to thrive in your marketplace. QAD's Advanced Pricing Management (APM) maximizes profits by providing a systematic and uniform approach to all aspects of pricing and promotions.
?Sales & Distribution
The MFG/PRO Sales and Distribution modules provide easy-to-use functionality for order entry, shipping, invoicing, distribution and analysis. These modules help you quickly deliver superior customer service through flexibility, information access, and accurate fulfillment of customer needs
- Multiple site support for centralized sales order processing
- Customer item numbers for sales orders and invoices
- Commission splits by line item, margin-based commissions option
- Supports non-stock items and drop shipments
- Sales tracking by customer type and channel
- Automatic credit hold and manual order hold
- Consolidated invoices or one invoice per shipment
- Single transaction to create invoice and relieve inventory
- Supports Nota fiscal shipping documents
- Supports proximo terms, end-of-week, end of fortnight dating, and credit terms interest
- EDI support, including purchase order acknowledgment
- Multiple sales orders per invoice
- Flexible pricing by brand, geography, volume and rebates
- Discounting by quantity, product lines, and across combined orders
- Automatic best-price calculation
- Repricing option
- Intrastat data collection and reporting
TIPAC and MLP, dramatically improves customer service in assemble- and make-to-order environments by quickly and accurately answering customer questions about product availability. Fully integrated with MFG/PRO, this application lets you rapidly track products through multiple levels of the production process, so you can tell your customers exactly when products will be manufactured and delivered.
To streamline the entire purchasing process and support faster decision-making, MFG/PRO eB Purchasing includes integrated Purchasing, Supplier Schedules, and Quality Management modules. The fully integrated Purchasing module provides a link between plans, operations, and trading partners. It also supports requisitions, purchase orders, receiving,
vouchering (invoices), and supplier performance tracking. The Supplier Schedules module supplements Purchasing module functions for support of high-volume or repetitive deliveries.
For customers who need more extensive functionality, QAD offers the PRO/PLUS bundle. PRO/PLUS builds on MFG/PRO eB's basic Purchasing capibilities, providing tools to streamline the purchase requesition process, monitor supplier performance, and other productivity enhancements.
PRO/PLUS extensions available, including:
- Supplier Performance
- Global Requisition System
- Self-Billing A/R
- Supplier Shipping Schedules
?Supplier Perfomance Reporting
A tool for managing supplier relationship, the supplier performance module monitors the performance of internal and external suppliers. Users may customize how the system collects performance data, determine how performance metrics are reported, and create custom data collection points or use the nes predefined in the system.
?Supplier Shipping Schedules
The Supplier Shipping Schedule module generates planning or forecast requirements in the form of planning schedules. Users can generate shipping schedukes that contain daily shipping requirements, resulting in a more accurate view of reuirements.
Global Requisition System(GRS)?
The Global Requesition System module facilitates the creation, maintenance and routing of discrete multiple line purchase requisitions through the approval process.
Based on the type of purchase, the cost, and the requestor's department, the system determines which individuals are authorized to approve the requisition.
- See also Advanced GRS